Any why to compel one CRA to Report ?

Is there any way to compel one Cra to report info that appears on their report to the other Cra's?

Example: US Bank recently changed status of account from Charge Off to

Account Settled, legaly paid in full.

This boosted my Experian score 30 points!

TU and Eq still show Charge off 0 Balance. Can I request Experian to inform other CRA's of the change. Or should I request this from the OC?

It seems every time I request something from the OC, I am at the mercy of whom ever is imputing data that day, and they never seem to get it right, which means having to unwind there compounding errors.

[

quote]The CRAs won't take information from each other.

Are you sure about that statement, it seems rather broad reaching.

Isn't there a point of law in FCRA, relating to this?

This is a very recent change on my experian file, I will wait a week to see if the OC has reported to the other CRAs before I dispute.

only a FRAUD ALERT or a request for SUPPRESSION OF INFO FROM PROMOTIONAL LISTS is shared among CRAs as far as I know.

Why did US Bank recently change the status of your account from Charge Off to Account Settled, legally paid in full? Did they agree to do this? I would dispute with EQ and TU and see what comes of it.

You don't believe that these sections would compel a Cra to share there data?

While I appreciate the Hamburger analogy, I don't believe it is wholly accurate, in as much as Congress has not created "The Fair Hamburger reporting Act" (FHRA).

The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) as amended Jan 2004

602. Congressional findings and statement of purpose [15 U.S.C. § 1681]

B) Reasonable procedures. It is the purpose of this title to require that consumer reporting agencies adopt reasonable procedures for meeting the needs of commerce for consumer credit, personnel, insurance, and other information in a manner which is fair and equitable to the consumer, with regard to the confidentiality, accuracy, relevancy, and proper utilization of such information in accordance with the requirements of this title.

607. Compliance procedures [15 U.S.C. § 1681e]

(B) Accuracy of report. Whenever a consumer reporting agency prepares a consumer report it shall follow reasonable procedures to assure maximum possible accuracy of the information concerning the individual about whom the report relates.

That is what I said. They are required by law to ensure accuracy of what is reported. They are not required to report anything, they are only required to ensure that what they do report is accurate.

It sucks, I know. There are tons of accounts I have that look good, and I wish they would report them. They don't.

Even worse, I had several good, old tradelines that they deleted as "punishment" when I started cleaning my credit. Nothing I can do about it.