who does DCU pull?? (only one hit on whopulledmycredit.com)

Just secured a tentative deal on an '03 accord. I want to walk in with financing to pick it up. Ficos are tu-688, exp.-684. Eq. is out at the moment with disputes. (eliminates HSBC) I know patelco pulls exp., but I need to borrow about 110% of retail, and their really good rates are for 100% max. (rates much higher for up to 150%-some extra value bs) I checked DCU and their rates are up to 120%. Anyone have any experience with DCU?? Need input asap! Thanks.

Thanks ninetofive; I don't think just anyone can join DCU, anyway. I went with a local credit union through the dealer. They ended up boning me on the apr though; 9.75. (they make like they're so nice to pay the $5 membership fee) My credit's good enough to get a much better rate at a CU. Oh well, I'll just suck it up for a year or so and re-fi in the 6's with another one. I guess 9.75 is still better than the 14.95 I was paying on my truck (americredit-yuck).