Now is the time to dispute

Dive,

Unfortunately this did not work in my favor. :cry: I feel they are not doing a good job of verifying (whatever good is to them) since they are so overloaded. Yesterday I received my results from TU and they verified a bogus CAP one accnt which they created on their own by transferring my charged off amount to a new card. Never got the card never knew about this account until I pulled my CR. See thread I posted on. Good thing is that now I have documented proof that CRA verified. I will send MOV next and I wll be sure to mention that new FACTA does not view E-oscar as sufficient right? :)

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28210&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

YW. I have not done any avatars in a looooong time because my paintshop pro 8 unistalled itself and I have not been able to find the disk to reinstall.

It is so frustrating not being able to create beautiful things!!! I also used it for my photos and that is where I really need it. Maybe someday I will find it, I better!!

Wouldn't it be best to dispute RIGHT after the next round starts? Maybe 2-3 months after people start getting their reports and such to maximize the influx? I too get the feeling that CRA's are overloaded. When I call to dispute, they just say: What is your dispute. Bing, bang, boom and go down the list. "Ok, what's next. Ok, next. Ok, anything else?"

Far different from other times I have spoken with them.

I will send MOV next and I wll be sure to mention that new FACTA does not view E-oscar as sufficient right? :)

E-oscar? is that the electronic method of verification the CBR's use?

If so, they have been re-re-re-validating erroneous cr@p on my reports!

PLEASE say it's so, and if it is, where can I find it to cite it to the CBR's?

Okay, did a lot of searching on e-oscar. :shock:

It makes me want to drop off the face of the earth and go low-tech, live off the land, wear bear-skins......but that's not reality, is it?

Is there any way I can "opt-out" of e-oscar when I send in my dispute letters? Can I state in my letters that I demand that I get a "real" person who deals in "real" information and conducts "real" and thorough investigations? sheesh! :roll: