Sign in to follow this  
chatter2960

B.U.M.P.A.G.E WORKS!!!

I have been using PG daily for about 3 months now and I just noticed that ALL of my Transunion inquirys are gone except for 1 that was a result of an auto loan I applied for on 2/25/05!!

I am so excited!!! - Now I need to call Equifax.......

Woo hoo! Congrats on the bumparoo! :D :D Heh! Look! I rhymed!

It is great to see your efforts start to pay off! Congrats again! -Jenn

what is pg and bumpage

PG is www.privacyguard.com

It's a credit monitoring site that you can basically sign up for for 1 dollar. They allow you to do 1 credit report pull daily from all three CRA's.

Bumpage refers to pulling your reports daily as this loads up soft inquries(the ones that don't affect your score) and eventually the hard inquiries (the ones that drop your scores) begin to fall off. I don't think it works for all the CRA's though.

I'm still VERY new to this but I think i'm accurate. I'm not sure if we are even suppossed to talk about bumpage though.

MuahMan

So does this work as well with Mycreditkeeper?? I'm def going to look into this! How often must you pull before you make headway?

worked for me through PG, then through MCK when PG changed their policy. It took about 100 pulls. Noticed TU inquiries disappeared first, then EQ. No change with Experian. I have had 6 TU inquiries fall off and 4 Equifax, including a mortgage inquiry that had showed up on all three (now it shows only on Exp from Landsafe).