Negative or Not?

Rose

I have an account showing on Experian and Transunion as a revolving account from 1998. Balance is zero, shows "ok's" across the board on the history. Experian shows account closed by credit grantor, and transunion shows account closed by consumer.

Not sure if "closed by credit grantor" is a bad thing? I don't want to remove this if it's actually a positive for my score. Is there a way to tell?

"Account closed by credit grantor" is somewhat more negative than "account closed by consumer." It is difficult to know how it affects FICO, though, since the FICO formula is a Big Mystery. Are the TLs positive in all other respects? The age of the account isn't all that old so if it's a positive TL then you might like to just let it sit there and age, which will help your FICO.