Jump to content

Clever Method of Dispute Needed


Recommended Posts

I am trying to remove a seven year old BK, successful with everyone except EX, who says I need to wait until 10 years.

I argued "not mine", but it came back verified ... waited a few months and did it again ... came back "previously investigated", now they won't touch it unless I provide new information.

What other methods of dispute can I use for a BK other than "not mine". Anyone have any luck here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.