What to do with First Premier Bank?

ccollin88

I have a FPB credit card reporting as PAID/CLOSED ACCOUNT CHARGE OFF for 454 as of 12/2001 on TU AND EX

I have disputed with TU AND EX and they both say verified/no change

or previously verified. on EQ it is a paid as agreed closed account in good standing........

What should I do now?

I have a FPB credit card reporting as PAID/CLOSED ACCOUNT CHARGE OFF for 454 as of 12/2001 on TU AND EX

or previously verified. on EQ it is a paid as agreed closed account in good standing........

What should I do now?

Sounds like you got lucky with EQ if you disputed it and they received no response then they would or may have changed the status, is this correct? or did it always show good standing with EQ? I'm guessing my guess is correct that they changed the status. You could contact the OC and see if you have any luck with them, maybe pay them directly and bypass any CA's and see if they will agree to write you a letter stating that the account is paid and was not defaulted, this method could be a feat in its self. If you did try to contact the OC and agree to settle it, *I would settle it by paying it in full, but this is just my opinion only and how I would do it* and then attack the CA's with a DV *Debt Validation* and also send them a cease and desist stating that the debt has been paid in full and they have no legal right to attempt to collect on it. Once you make it this far along, then you should place it in dispute with both EX, and TU, you may also consider to send an original copy of the report from EQ reflecting the good standing status to EX and TU.

What should I do now?

Sounds like you got lucky with EQ if you disputed it and they received no response then they would or may have changed the status, is this correct? or did it always show good standing with EQ? I'm guessing my guess is correct that they changed the status. You could contact the OC and see if you have any luck with them, maybe pay them directly and bypass any CA's and see if they will agree to write you a letter stating that the account is paid and was not defaulted, this method could be a feat in its self. If you did try to contact the OC and agree to settle it, *I would settle it by paying it in full, but this is just my opinion only and how I would do it* and then attack the CA's with a DV *Debt Validation* and also send them a cease and desist stating that the debt has been paid in full and they have no legal right to attempt to collect on it. Once you make it this far along, then you should place it in dispute with both EX, and TU, you may also consider to send an original copy of the report from EQ reflecting the good standing status to EX and TU.

yes I disputed with eq and they marked it as a good account.......

why DV? its not in a CA..(already got the collection taken off,this is the OC)

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD send them an original copy of my equifax to help my case? thanks :D

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD send them an original copy of my equifax to help my case? thanks :D

You certainly could try, I see what your saying it's a TL, and no collection agency trying to collect on it. You could also haggle with the OC, and see if they will agree to update it if you pay it, that costs money of course which you may not have available or be willing to foot. Sounds like the easy no brainer would be to first try sending the copy of the EQ report and writing a very short good will explaination letter with it. May work, who knows.