This is great ******** UPDATE May 4. ********

divemedic

While getting my stuff together for my federal suit against a CA, I was looking up the corporate officers of the CA on the state website. The owner's name and address were on the state corporate filings. I used that to get the phone number of the owner and called him at home.

I told him I wanted to avoid a lawsuit if possible, and wanted to settle this. I then told him I had a 5 figure federal law suit ready to file, if we couldn't.

He is probably trying to figure out how I got his home #.

Nice Dive! That should get him a little hot under the collar. I've been dealing with a nasty CA for three months now- turns out the CEO lives 5 minutes from me. I could walk to his house- you have to love Google searches...

OK, so after I talked to him, he said we could work something out after he reviewed the file.

I was in the middle of finishing the complaint when they called and told me that they had mailed out validation. After 4 rounds of disputes, and numerous letters, they are mailing it out.

It is a medical collection. They claim the date of service was Oct of 2000 and that they included the other details in the letter they are sending. Funny, my CR says May, 2002. More violations for me.

I guess the suit will proceed.

Name him personally as a defendant since he is now involved in the case.

He was involved in the case after the first violation. As an officer of the company, everything the company does...he does.

I've done that a couple of times with regards to CA's that just pushed all my right buttons...rare, but there were some that just...yeah...