New to Forum Need Your Help!!!!

sexycreditgirl

I have been reading this site for the past 2 weeks and I am just getting started in my credit repair. I need some beginers advise... :?

1) I just pulled my credit report and I have a medical collection that was paid since 7/3/04 how do I get it off my report?

2)I also have a collection from a phone company that was paid, but it states unpaid and derogatory. How do I delete that?

3) How do I get the sl's from showing up on my report, everytime the sell my loan to another lender, the old one stays on.

4) I want to apply for a mortgage in about 1 month, what is the quickest way to pull up my fico score? Thanks guys in advance!!!1 :wink:

Fico 548 TU

EX ?

EQ?

One month is not a lot of time to raise scores. Do you need 100% financing? Do you have any open, current accounts?

The fastest way to raise scores is to dink with utilization numbers on CC's. Of course, if you don't have CC's, then that is not an option. Next best strategy is getting accounts removed from bureaus or PFD.

"...Also how do I delete judgments if they are paid?"

Short, predictable, sure-fire answer: You don't, you get the disposition listed. Being paid is beside the point. Judgments need to be satisified or vacated. If vacated, then they can be deleted.

Longer, more difficult answer: You find one thing wrong in the listing and dispute with the CRA on that one thing and cross your fingers (rinse and repeat, as needed). I personally don't find this tactic successful, but many others have and continue to do this.

Good luck!

Pay-for-delete

Negotiate with the CA or OC to pay a collection in exchange for them removing the listing from your CR. Be sure to get their written agreement BEFORE you send any money, preferrably from someone in their organization with the authority to make such an agreement.

CA's luv to agree, get paid, then not comply.