renting an apartment

kevmic

I have an an old apartment bill that is 5 years old. I have successfully gotten it off of my Equifax report. Is it safe to assume that most apartments in the Atlanta area would use equifax since they are based here in Atlanta?

Thanks Charles.

I about 6 months I will be contacting you about help getting a mortgage. I am on my way to have good credit. I went from 10 negatives to 5 in just 20 days with Equifax.

I am glad to help in any way I can.

Remember, one key to getting a mortgage is establishing your past 24 months rental history. The very best way is to pay by check always, and keep copies of your checks, showing that they were deposited.

If you don't have those available, it is possible to get a verification of Rent from the apt comples/s you have lived in, but always best to have check copies.

Charles

I am glad to help in any way I can.

Remember, one key to getting a mortgage is establishing your past 24 months rental history. The very best way is to pay by check always, and keep copies of your checks, showing that they were deposited.

If you don't have those available, it is possible to get a verification of Rent from the apt comples/s you have lived in, but always best to have check copies.

Charles