Sign in to follow this  

Hey Xan.. they are talking about you on CI.com

here is the text of the post!!!

Average Joe

Friday 05/06/05 5:35 AM (NEW!)

lol, what a defeatist attitude:

"they leave me no choice"

I've always found that these litigious little bast0rds have bad attitudes, take no responsibility for anything, and they all claim they're not "the litigious types"..

They're usually crooks, or borderline crooks, and most have a shady past with an army of skeletons in their closet - see LizardKing and Xanathos on the credit boards.. Of course, none of you know that Xanathos, for instance, has been convicted of a crime involving internet fraud DO YOU?

Hey Sky-

I was lurking over there yesterday and saw you got into it with Jensta earlier. Amazing that these people are so nervous about us. They also seem to take personal shots at us when we don't get so personal. We bash them collectively.

FCS

Yeah, I've heard that racket before. Ironically, if they'd bother to read my posts--I freely admit I was not such a moral little cracker/hacker in my youth--though I'd never been convicted of anything as they like to say. Got caught once (on an "alleged" hack of a very large financial securities institution), but fortunately was able to trade my skills in exchange for them uh...forgetting, to prosecute me, and then losing all the evidence. I don't know why they make it sound like it's such a big secret. I'm pretty open about it. Hell, you show me a cracker who at one point didn't operate outside the law, and I'll show you a really lousy cracker :p

For the record, that guy Average Joe is our very own adminppdotcom from over here (you know, the guy we eventually banned). But...yeah. I let them say what they will. No sweat off my a$$. I'm the one who's walked right up to em, punched em in the face, and took them collectively for over $150,000 right in the very confines they claim me to be a pariah in (the courthouse). When it comes right down to it, which would they rather have? The ability to hurl inane insults and half-truths about somebody...or enough cash to buy a 3 bedroom house? Somehow I doubt if they came up to me and offered to let me talk as bad about them as I want in exchange for 15 stacks of high society that I'd take them up on that trade :p

For the record, that guy Average Joe is our very own adminppdotcom from over here

I was thinking something along those lines....

Hey, at least he finally found his niche and some friends.

Hey Xan-

Good that you can be upfront about your colorful past. EVERYONE deserves a second opportunity. Good you aren'[t afraid to go back in front of a judge either!

That's a HUGE amount of ching you've extracted from them. #br house though? Not gettin' that in CT..not for 15 boxes of ziti! Keep after them and make them pay!!!!!

FCS

Just went there and read the thread. Boy does that idiot have me pegged wrong

and they all claim they're not "the litigious types"..

Does that really sound like me? I mean hell, look at the title under my user name...

with an army of skeletons in their closet

Yup. Full of shame here, I am. Big secrets that I can't possibly let the world know. Like my infatuation with Buscemi's subs....dammit! I better go into hiding now, I let the cat out of the bag :p

Hey Xan-

Good that you can be upfront about your colorful past. EVERYONE deserves a second opportunity. Good you aren'[t afraid to go back in front of a judge either!

That's a HUGE amount of ching you've extracted from them. #br house though? Not gettin' that in CT..not for 15 boxes of ziti! Keep after them and make them pay!!!!!

FCS

FCS in my line of work, you wear your "colorful past" as a badge of honor. Companies don't want to hire clean cut goodie goodies to set up their security networks...they want to hire people who are good enough to break in (and have shown a propensity to do so) and as the type of person who knows how to be malicious enough to get in...subsequently knows the best way to stop OTHERS from getting in. Best way to catch a cracker is to hire a better one...and the better ones always have better "credits" to their not-so-legal exploits :p.

My house is a 7 bedroom, but didn't get it for 150...mine is worth about 4 times that. But you can get a decent 3 bedroom house with mountain views and a large yard out here for 140-160k. But unfortunately, I can't keep making them pay...I've run out of people to sue (at least until I pass the Bar exam in a couple years). I don't doubt for a second the fraudulent accounts that led me to CIC 2 years ago are still being sold on spools to various CA's, but if there's a blacklist of names/SSN's to not touch or report to the bureaus--do not pass go, do not attempt collection--my name is almost certainly on it.

I mainly posted this so that we could make fun of them over here.

It amuses me that they all think we are AoC...

I think its cool as all get out that you got busted... like you said No one wants a good cracker if they cant prove they are good at it..

I love you Xan.. you really were the one who gave me confidence to file my first small claims case on my own.

Of course I have the lawyer now.. which trust me... makes my life much easier.

I wont be getting the kind of cash you did but I have won enough to pay for a 600 wedding dress, 600 reception and with this next settlement a photographer.

And .. yesterday.. Encore Receivables added themselves to the list of those about to have their a$$ handed to them.

Can't wait

Wow ...You guys seem to make them very nervous over there . I guess they just hate it when people won't roll over and just hand them cash . And if im going to learn anything from a site like this , who better to learn it from than a " Litigious little bastard" who has handed them their a$$es many times :D

How's the lawsuit business going? You guys keeping busy?

Dammit Doc that's no fair...just cause you're 3 hours ahead of me and get to see the posts first doesn't mean you can steal my thoughts.

Bastard! :p

(though you could have elucidated a bit more so as not to confuse the new members here who might misinterpret that as a statement that their suits just and good...

My bad. I just couldn't let something so blatantly obvious slip on by....

(you elucidated for me...)

These first clA$$ idiots at "CI.com" actually think that is an insult??? :shock:

I'd think it is an honor that, in the (non-existent)"minds" of the "collections professionals" at that financial "Superfund Site" (CI.com), CIC=AoC!! It means that those "freaks"...'cuse me!..."businesspeople" are scared to HE-double-hockey-sticks of CIC, too!!

Take it from someone--ME--- who is ready to attack these Colonel Klincks--also known as "Curly, Larry, and Moe!"-- in either bunker!!

;)

And .. yesterday.. Encore Receivables added themselves to the list of those about to have their a$$ handed to them.

Can't wait

Sky: GO GET THEM! It couldn't happen to "nicer" monsters....'cuse me!..."people"!! :twisted:

How's the lawsuit business going? You guys keeping busy?

Which one? My class action for non-pp or my case against Fry's Electronics? Those are the only two I have going.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK. 8-)

See? I assumed you were the "we" in "we have a judgment against lizardking for sale", and "we are coming after sites like this for violating the CROA". my bad. :oops:

I've heard that we're supposed to have a litigious mindset when it comes to protecting our credit and finances. Besides that those poor turkey's could make up whatever they want to at that site and we'd be hard pressed to know what's fact or fiction, even better like anyone cares, I think those JDB's have bored old lady syndrome. :roll:

I have no judgment against LizardKing. I have no pending suits against this board or any other board for CROA. I have no suits for CROA. I could sign up with Lex Law just to create one though, I suppose.

I'm just assuming based on what popped up in a Google search.... I'm sure you're familiar with those sites too. Call it guilt by association, I guess. No biggie.

These first clA$$ idiots at "CI.com" actually think that is an insult??? :shock:

I'd think it is an honor that, in the (non-existent)"minds" of the "collections professionals" at that financial "Superfund Site" (CI.com), CIC=AoC!! It means that those "freaks"...'cuse me!..."businesspeople" are scared to HE-double-hockey-sticks of CIC, too!!

Take it from someone--ME--- who is ready to attack these Colonel Klincks--also known as "Curly, Larry, and Moe!"-- in either bunker!!

;)

Can't wait

Sky: GO GET THEM! It couldn't happen to "nicer" monsters....'cuse me!..."people"!! :twisted:

BROKE CHICK started off sounding almost meek, but as I read more and more of her post's I'm thinking she is another force to be reckoned with,

I respect that.