Sign in to follow this  
dannieboiz

Any good subscription get annual credit reports?

I've been using www.privacyguard.com for the past 5 months until recently they limited you to only 1 pull a month (as we all know our credit changes daily) I was extremely happy with it before since I was able to pull my credit every other week or every day if I needed to. Plus I originally signed up for 1 dollar for 3 months trial and then $89.95 a year, but I'm showing 12.99 charges from them every month now and when I called to confirm they said I signed up for the advance feature which gives me 3 credit scores but the original statement says that it would give me all 3 credit scores anyways. Well basically I'm looking for a new place to subscribe so I can monitor my credit, if it doesn't allow me to run multiple reports in a month then I was hoping it'd be cheaper than the $155 bucks I'm paying a year now.

Yes but from what I have heard.

they only update those reports once a month

Mine that I pull on MCK... is NOTHING like the real reports from all three bureuas.

Its not worth the money

Also if you cancel PG you can't sign up for MCK using the same CC that you used at privacy guard . Not a big deal really , but since I have only one CC ( well actually its a debit card ) I was pretty much sh*t outta luck :cry: