Sign in to follow this  
boogaloo

MCK is Down!

Tried to get in just now. Got this message:

"CreditKeeper® is temporarily down

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please check back later to access your full CreditKeeper member benefits online!

We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Feel free to contact us toll-free 1-877-276-3919"

i think you can still pull daily but they're only updating your CR monthly, so you'll be looking at the same report every day.

yeah I can't find the link to pull daily anymore either. Making it worthless!

yeah I can't find the link to pull daily anymore either. Making it worthless!

it not Worthless, just not worth very much... :wink:

My daily pull link is gone this morning too....I just called and cancelled. She tried to give me the line that the bureaus didn't update daily before this anyway....uh....yea....ok....keep reading your little cards, honey, I'm still cancelling.

Loved the daily reports, but not sure where I can even get a 3-n-1 monthly for less than $10????

You can't. That's why we were all using this service.

Wonderful Trilegiant Loyalty Services... proves they are none of the above once again!

EVERYONE, Call and complain... AND CANCEL... they have never, ever listened to their customers before.. but this time they might!

Apparently they still use the same cancellation techniques developed by their parent company (Cendant, formerly Comp-U-Card or CUC, best known for fraud and SEC violations). The woman I spoke with immediately told me why I would not be cancelling, and she said she'd make sure my membership stayed exactly the same so I wouldn't miss any "benefits." The "benefits," apparently, include the ability to dispute your report using the printable paper form. It seems there's no way to do disputes otherwise, oh, like on the bureaus' own sites! :roll:

Best of all, the knowledgeable associate told me that viewing my own credit report on any site other than Trilegiant's (including the CRA's own sites) would result in a lowered credit score! :x

I'm thrilled not to give these deceitful people another dime, although I will miss the valuable service they once provided.