Sign in to follow this  
CreditSuperstar

For the NEWBIES....It DOES work!

Fico's from:

Jan 2005 TU- 539 EX 555 EQ 565 7-9 negs on each report

Jun 2005 TU 665 EX 750 EQ 751 2-negs TU 0-negs EX 1-neg EQ

Working on the remaining inquiries and some lates from installment acct.

Thanks a million to... Dive, Cope, Devil21, Xan, Charles, Lady, Chase, Chancy.....I feel like I'm giving an Oscar speech! I don't want to leave anyone out...lol

Seriously, I am living proof, it can be done....

FCS

thats great. I'm need to hear some encouragement right now. Hopefully I'll be celebrating with the best soon enough.

Deleting CA's won't help much until all collections are off your report, then you will get about an 85-110 point jump.

FICO deals with 1 collection or 20 collections the same way.

Divemedic,

You just answer my question...

Now I know why my scores are not going up faster? Still have more work...

thanks

Yeah, Theresa has done a LOT of work, but still has more to do. I was actually amazed when she showed me what she had accomplished.

Dive is right though, you need to get most of them off before you will see the major jumps. Also, people also have to maintain and acquire positive trade lines, as Theresa has.

FCS

Deleting CA's won't help much until all collections are off your report, then you will get about an 85-110 point jump.

FICO deals with 1 collection or 20 collections the same way.

Hey Dive, I have a couple of questions for you. First, as you state above, the big jump comes when you get all collections off, do you mean collection accounts (i.e. a charged off cc sent to collections) or simply a CA TL on your CR? Also, I have one remaining CA on all 3 CRs. I paid it before I found this site. I sent them a DV letter CMRRR with no response. I have also disputed them with each CRA and it keeps coming back verified. Do I sue now or keep trying other avenues? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance