I just had to share some Great News !!

tmac01

I have been at this credit repair since January of this year and I have been working hard with the help of you guys. I just checked my Equifax Fico Score and it is 731 WOW !!!!!! :shock: Ladies and Gentleman it was 540 just 5 months ago. I have to still fight off EX and TU but I am just so excited. Just reading the website and reading where it said that my credit was so good and that I would get the best rates and that CC companies would fight for my business I am just so Happy. I just have to tackle TU and Experian and I am back on track. Newbies it can work I promise you just have to work really hard and continue to learn from all the valuable people on this site. Thank you everyone who has helped me and as I know I still have a ways to go this is truely a victory for me. Now I am just afraid that things are going to stop popping back up on my credit report...I've always been a worry wart... :D

Guest chyna1057

GREAT JOB, tmac01 !!! Woooo Hooo!!! :D

Right now, I started with EX myself. It's just amazing to me how much incorrect crap they report on CR's. My score with EX is currently 568 and I hope to get at least a 668 when all is said and done.

Congrats!!!!!

Everyone has a CRA that is a thorn in their side and for me its Experian. Equifax just kept deleting everything I would dispute. It took 5 months but they never argued with me. Now Experian..HUH !!! :shock: ... I have a few TLs with them and they are hurting my score but I'm now in the DV process with those since they are with CAs. And TU is somewhat helpful then again they don't want to help at the same time. I mean they never want to help us but I have a few too tackle with them. Good Luck to you :D