Ford

overos

I need some expert advice from the credit repair junkies. My car loan is through Ford Credit and on the payment history each credit agency has something marked differently. I am wanting to get this account deleted since we really screwed ourselves on the loan. :oops:

i.e. on TU it will be marked OK

on Experian it will be marked 30 days late

on Equifax it'll be marked OK and so forth.

Do I have any ground to stand on since each one is reporting something different?

Thank you so much for all your help!

Unless the lates are wrong, there isn't much really here as grounds to go after them.

Although the CRAs are supposed to all have the same info in them and are supposed to report changes to each other, they don't. Each CRA will openly tell you that what is listed on another CRA has nothing to do with them.

Address the late pays and any other erros in order to get those removed or corrected. As for deleting the whole tradeline, that's not very likely. You would have to prove IDTheft to accomplish that.