aqtpie269

## or address for capital one

If you're offering a settlement, I wouldn't go through the general correspondence address. Try to get your issue to the higher-ups (ie: the ones that are authorized to enter into such agreements).

Try this contact:

Mr. Tim Nelson, Manager Of Executive Response

Capital One

15000 Capital One Drive

Richmond, VA 23238

www.bbb.org is a good reference too.... :wink:

If you're offering a settlement, I wouldn't go through the general correspondence address. Try to get your issue to the higher-ups (ie: the ones that are authorized to enter into such agreements).

Try this contact:

Mr. Tim Nelson, Manager Of Executive Response

Capital One

15000 Capital One Drive

Richmond, VA 23238

www.bbb.org is a good reference too.... :wink:

Just what I needed. I was thinking of sending an email to Peter Schnall (Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer), but maybe I'll try him instead.

Cap1 isn't known for doing PFDs though are they? I was thinking of offering a pay for updating to closed/paid as agreed/never late.

Anyone think it would be a bad idea to sneak a comment about their pending lawsuit in WV by the AG in the email?

Prolly not a good idea to bring that (or the December 2004 Minnesota AG suit) up when you're asking them to enter into such an agreement.

If they're not up on PFD's, just ask them to stop reporting the account. Since your relationship is terminated, and it costs them money to report to the CRA's....

then when you dispute, they don't respond and it's purged. Since the CRA's are so against (ie: overstepping their bounds) creditors entering into agreements with consumers, simply not responding to a dispute seems perfectly legit, eh?