Don't know what to make of results of Experian Dispute

My husband received the results of his dispute with Experian today. Under the section called "Summary of Investigation Results" it says that the AFNI collection account was updated, BUT when you click the "Details of Investigation Results" for AFNI it says "account information disputed by consumer (meets requirement of the Fair Credit Reporting Act." How can this still be listed as DISPUTED when the dispute investigation is over? Shouldn't this have been deleted? What should be done now? Please advise!

I understand that the CA or the OC puts that line there if you dispute the entry. However, what I am not understanding is that this dispute investigation was done online and this is the RESULT of Experian's investigation. Wasn't Experian suppose to verify this or if they couldn't delete it? I don't think an entry can still be listed as in dispute after a CRA's dispute investigation has concluded, or can they? HELP! I'm lost! Need guidance! :(

No AFNI was not DV'ed. My husband got his free copy of his credit report from all 3 CRAs last month. When he noticed AFNI on his credit report he disputed it with all 3 CRAs. Yesterday he was notified via email from EXPERIAN that his dispute investigation was complete and that he could view the results of their investigation. So he did. Under the summary part of the results it said that the AFNI info was "UPDATED" and when he viewed the section called "details of the investigation" it still had the AFNI entry listed as in dispute by consumer. That is not updated info! Also, I thought that once a CRA completes a dispute investigation, the entry should not be listed as in dispute... the CRA should have verified the info and the entry remains as is or delete it if it could not be verified. Please correct me if I am wrong! I am not a credit repair expert as most of you all are. Please advise! Thank you! :?