Sign in to follow this  
mike111

Score Jump & how to deal with Pierce Hamilton & Ster

Just got the last collection off TU report (waited maybe 60 days and disputed again), now TU Fico score is up to 695 from 665 previously!! This is with two late still remain on TU - seems getting rid off the last collection really bumped up the score - just when I feel I'm about to lose patience with this credit repair thing...

Still have a collection from PHS on two other reports. They wouldn't do pay for delete for a$200 or so debt. Anybody has successful experience with them? Would pay first then dispute do any good?

Mike

FICO

05/24/05 07/29/05

TU 665 695

EQ 674 678

EX 657 ???

I have not had dealings with the specific group, and I have read everyone say to dispute and dispute before paying, but I read that all AFTER I had paid off some collections. However, I do want to say that I have had really good luck with paying something and then waiting 30 days and disputing and having the entry just deleted. I am thinking maybe they did not care to take the time to verify something that was already marked paid? I still have a few persistant ones, but this week even had one taken off my husband's report that was a settlement, not even paid in full.

Good Luck!

Just got the last collection off TU report (waited maybe 60 days and disputed again), now TU Fico score is up to 695 from 665 previously!! This is with two late still remain on TU - seems getting rid off the last collection really bumped up the score - just when I feel I'm about to lose patience with this credit repair thing...

Still have a collection from PHS on two other reports. "

If you can find any violations on them, you will have to sue to get them to do anything..they would not do a PFD on an item that was less than $100 for me..they fall over themselves committing violations...PHS are like cockroaches and really hard to get rid off.......

I might have to try that with these cockroaches ..

I sent them a letter ask for debt validation, and they sent me back the original creditor's itemized bill. What are some other possible violations I could catch them on? Did they waive the white flag when sued or do they tend to go to court?

I might have to try that with these cockroaches ..

I sent them a letter ask for debt validation, and they sent me back the original creditor's itemized bill. What are some other possible violations I could catch them on? Did they waive the white flag when sued or do they tend to go to court?

If you can find any violations on them, you will have to sue to get them to do anything..they would not do a PFD on an item that was less than $100 for me..they fall over themselves committing violations...PHS are like cockroaches and really hard to get rid off.......