kissinger99

High CL's Anyone? Citi card method

Not to speak for Grim, or disrespect anything that he says, he could best explain why himself, but I believe that he speaks more from moral grounds that anything else. Also, Citibank is a prime card, with good, GOOD record keeping, according to Kristy. In other words, they're the WRONG people to play with. If you can't play nice and keep you're schedule of payments, you should consider another card. I'm sure that Grim would be happy to elaborate on his feelings regarding Citi.

Not to speak for Grim, or disrespect anything that he says, he could best explain why himself, but I believe that he speaks more from moral grounds that anything else. Also, Citibank is a prime card, with good, GOOD record keeping, according to Kristy. In other words, they're the WRONG people to play with. If you can't play nice and keep you're schedule of payments, you should consider another card. I'm sure that Grim would be happy to elaborate on his feelings regarding Citi.

My beefs with CitiSkank start with the info posted to citibanksucks.com - and I have no doubts they do things like losing payments on purpose and causing billing errors just to screw with clients credit reports - so they can drop credit scores on purpose therefore allowing them to charge higher interest rates legitimately.

Then to top it off, enemies of the United States and the state of Israel own stock in CitiSkank, and the one who holds the largest individual portion of CitiSkank stock is the Saudi Royal Family. The al-Saud family would like nothing better than to see the United States disappear, and a nuclear bomb go off over Israel. They only put up with us because we buy their oil, and we rush to their defense whenever their neighboring crackpot Saddam Hussein would make rumblings like he would invade Saudi Arabia.

whooo hooo

just got my wife approved instantly for 8500 on the PP and for 3500 on the citi div plat...

when I started this process her score was in the toilet (below 600) and had 5 CA accounts... today there is only one paid listing and her score just breached a 700fako.

love it

I have always been wary of online links here... especially when your identification is put through... best way is to goto citicards.com and apply for the PP card...

They do online instant approvals, and they will approve you if you have paid CA's or at least with one paid CA...

This is a great way to get 50K + of credit... this is one of the things that skyrocketed my credit rating from a 630 to a 711 Actual...

SWEEET... MY WIFE HAD SCORE IN THE HIGH 500 WHEN I STARTED THIS!!! Today got instant approval for 30k... thats almost 60k for me and 30k for her... just 30 more to go maybe tomorrow will apply for a couple of more..

These cards are all going in the lockbox.

Any updates from folks that started on this process a while back? Any pitfalls? Suggestions? Oddities? Warnings?

How did the jumbo credit line affect your scores (if at all), once you got everything consolidated?

Thanks!

SWEEET... MY WIFE HAD SCORE IN THE HIGH 600 WHEN I STARTED THIS!!! Today got instant approval for 30k... thats almost 60k for me and 30k for her... just 30 more to go maybe tomorrow will apply for a couple of more..

These cards are all going in the lockbox.

WOW! That is too cool!

I have no derogs on my credit except a couple of lates in '01 or '02.

My credit went up like 70 points.

My wifes went up like 50 points and she is down to one baddie paid CA. and no lates.

We also just refinanced our auto loan at 6% instead of 10%

All of our debt is 6% or lower with 1/2 being at 2% or lower :) and the house is 5.85 locked in for 30 :)

Thanks to this website!

I applied again today.

Got another PP and a diamond!

I will put my to pp's together for a select or whatever they advise that shows a limit and keep my diamond.

I will have two TL and keep them nice and low.

I don't have any credit cards because I don't want any debt but I need the little push increase on my credit scores. So I will use and keep my balance low and make little payments.

I have 4 kids so I buy plenty of food so I wanted that diamond because I think that was the one that gives cash back on groceries, but now that I think about it it is probably the other one that started with a D. lol.

But the diamond gives you gift cards.

Hey there everyone, wow, I had taken a couple months off of visiting and this post is pretty popular its good to see its still working. I asked something similar near the beginning of the post, but a lot are going to go straight to the end. So I was hoping those that are getting approved can be as detailed as possible on what their current situation was when approved:

1. Any Collections? Are they paid? How new is the most recent?

2. Which CRA was pulled? Where you live?

3. What is your score on that CR if known? FAKO or FICO..

4. Any specifics you know if you spoke with them and afterward and asked questions? Any other details that might help, open CO, closed CO etc.

I really appreciate it, and I know others that are looking to keep their inquires low, especially if not approved. Gives a better chance to make an educated decision to try now or later. Thanks all. Man I love our credit community though. I can attribute this site for finding me when I was ready to become credit responsible.. And my scores speak for them and all those that have offered advice. Keep up the CAMARADERIE.

Only because I am watching Football right now will I use this example, but when I watch a player from another team help the other teams player up off the ground and patts him on the butt.. What better way to say, I may not agree with what your fighting for but I appreciate your conviction and can only appreciate the fight you have inside. If you cant back up your words with real genuine feeling and fight, get out of the kitchen so to speak. Thats my wisom for the day.. and too remind you, I search for wisdom from others everyday.

Update..

When I started this my TU credit was 633 (FICO)my wifes was 590(FAKO)....

She only has one paid CA, I have 1 30day late.

My credit now (FICO) is 750!!!!

This has been the main reason for me (Plus bumpage), and has helped my wife and my In-Laws tremendously.

My in-laws immigrated here from Peru last year with zero credit... I added them as an AU on this account, and today pulled their credit score (FICO) 755

because they have this. This has allowed them super easy instant approvals, providian w/ 1500 limit each and target 300 limit.

All ficos are pulled from Providian

1. Any Collections? Are they paid? How new is the most recent?

I am not sure which report was pulled yet, but I have no collections/ derog on EQ but 1 derog on TU and EX

2. Which CRA was pulled? Where you live?

see above - As soon as I know I will tell you.

3. What is your score on that CR if known? FAKO or FICO..

4. Any specifics you know if you spoke with them and afterward and asked questions? Any other details that might help, open CO, closed CO etc.

Didn't speak to them. When I consol my cards will update post again.

Hey folks,

Is Citi charge off friendly?

I Scanned thru about every page of this post and have a question.

My scores where in the high 600's before a JDB put a collection on a 6 year old debt. I'm not paying it. I also have an unpaid charge off on my Trans U and Experian that caused that collection. The collection is in dispute.

Do you think I will get approved. I have 2 auto loans (one paid, the other never late), 3 year history with an unsecured Cap 1 (never late), 5 month history mortgage (never late), and two consolidated student loans (again, never late).

If you have ever included Citi in a BK or charged off on them they will never approve you for their credit card products.

I found this out the hard way. After 10 years they still have me blacklisted even though I have great credit now.

Citi has a memory like an elephant.