Jump to content

Got served with notice of deposition papers


Recommended Posts

I have a judgement for 1900 dollars against me.

They offered me a settlement of $1000. They have previously turned down an offer for more than that with the agreement they do not fight a motion to vacate.

In other words they want my credit stinky more than they want money.

go figure.

Is there any option here?

There is no way to get a pay for delete once you have a judgement correct?

They can't vacate a judgement right? Only the judge can I believe.

What is the best option here, settle and move on I am thinking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.