Jump to content

Tax Lien - Filing for vacation of judgement


Recommended Posts

I'm working on my fiancé's credit and I've read on this board where you can request that the judgement be vacated if the notices were delivered to the wrong address. How do you file? Do you just write up a complaint as if you were suing any other company or is there standard paperwork that I should be able to obtain? The lien is from Prince George's County Maryland if that helps.

Thanks :-)


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.