FICO MASTER?

NUPE_1911

Hey Everyone, :D

I tried to email him too but it keeps coming up as an error.

I am curious if his system works.

I once tried the work at home and secret shopper and they were all BOGUS. :? They were both a big scam along with the get away time share. :?

I seem to be a SUCKER :( for the get rich schemes. So, I think I will ride this one out and work on my credit the old fashion way. One dispute at a time. :)

I noticed that a lot of people have been a part of this forum for years.

During the years who has been here for a year and how long would you say it took to get your score to go up 150 points or more?

I love this Forum! :BigDance:

well, my scores are up between 80 and 100 points and that took 18 months for me. my husband's are up about 70-80 and that has taken about 9 months or so. i am not really aggresive like some people though. i send out disputes about every 3 months or so.

Sounds like you can help yourself with some of these methods. It also sounds like fico master you also need money to make it work.

1. Open a secured account with a credit union or bank by opening a 1,000 CD and then open a 1,000 loan with the CD as collateral. Pay either the first and second payment on the account and then pay off account. The trick here is not to spend the 1,000 dollar you receive but use it to pay your loan as stated above. The first two payments give you TL as regular on time payments and then paying it off gives you the positive TL along with your score boost.

2. If you have some extra money you can have three secured accounts open and paid off in two months with a good score boost. Credit union will not pull your credit either for a secured loan on a CD so you will not get any hard pulls on your credit report. After you are done you can do it all over again or use the CD money now and your score boost to make your purchase.

3. Ask a relative with very good credit history to be placed as authorize user on one of their accounts for the time needed to make whatever purchase you are looking to obtain. Another score boost

I started using this method after calling my credit union and found out it was a good way to boost my score along with not having any hard pulls on my credit report. I also explained to them I wanted to build a house and needed a few extra points on my fico score and they had no problem in helping me.

Sounds like you can help yourself with some of these methods. It also sounds like fico master you also need money to make it work.

1. Open a secured account with a credit union or bank by opening a 1,000 CD and then open a 1,000 loan with the CD as collateral. Pay either the first and second payment on the account and then pay off account. The trick here is not to spend the 1,000 dollar you receive but use it to pay your loan as stated above. The first two payments give you TL as regular on time payments and then paying it off gives you the positive TL along with your score boost.

2. If you have some extra money you can have three secured accounts open and paid off in two months with a good score boost. Credit union will not pull your credit either for a secured loan on a CD so you will not get any hard pulls on your credit report. After you are done you can do it all over again or use the CD money now and your score boost to make your purchase.

3. Ask a relative with very good credit history to be placed as authorize user on one of their accounts for the time needed to make whatever purchase you are looking to obtain. Another score boost

I started using this method after calling my credit union and found out it was a good way to boost my score along with not having any hard pulls on my credit report. I also explained to them I wanted to build a house and needed a few extra points on my fico score and they had no problem in helping me.

Does the loan report to CRA as being secured?

Another Tip: You can purchase a CD at the Credit Union from a 6 months and up. They will not give a loan out on a 6 month CD so you will have to take the CD out for a year.

You can also cash in your CD early which I did on one and the penalty wasn't bad. I had to fax them a letter stating i knew the early withdrawal penalty so you will not have to wait a year to cash the CD if you don't want too.

I have a lot of things going on in my credit report the last few months but my average was 72 points.

Now can I say it was all because of what I am doing "NO" there has to be other factors but this sure helped.

My score just took a dive because of Calvalry placing a TL on july 19th on all 3 bureaus. I DV them prior and they failed to respond with any proof so i had all i needed when I disputed with the bureaus.

All 3 came back as deleted but my score didn't rise back up prior to calvalry placing this TL.

Credit R Us: That is correct, it's like a revolving door. It's all up to you if you want to continue and each time you do it you get a positive TL on your report.

I am no credit expert but what I have been reading from this board and beyond, it appears this method is working for me. I have to say I am tempted to try the fico master guy to see if his methods are the same but tweaked a little bit more. I just don't know if I want to waste 139.00 dollars which could go on one of my accounts instead.

just received an email from mr. fico master. i signed up for his free email newsletter... he says he norally charges 3,000.00 for his services but he's going to give me a "break" and sell his secrets for 136.00.... uuuuuhhh i think i will continue to use this board to help my credit... but in the mean time does anybody have any knowledge about rapid removal?

how did you get to email him? i tried and couldn't do it. i know he won't give the secrets, but i wonder what he is calling his method.

i saw the part on his website about the rapid removal. i have never heard of that before.

i signed up for his email newsletter. i didnt email him personally... i am just a little skeptical.... maybe we can find a few people to split the cost and purchase the thing and then share the info... i just dont want to pay 136 when i could use that to pay some TL's....

rapid rescoring is used by mortgage brokers/lenders what these companies do is with in 72 hours make drastic changes to your CR to help you qualify for loans. But they can only remove "true" inaccurate tradelines and you must have proper documentation, copies of cashed checks, etc, etc....

That is true...

They can only remove stuff that is truely not yours. Only mortgage companies use this techique and since he use to work at a mortgage company I would assume that is what he is talking about...

Do yall trust this guy?

I would second guess this guy because he says, That credit repair does not raise your credit score. That is a lie! Because credit repair does work.

Just my 2 cents.

Also if he charged anybody $3000 for that service he robbed them blind! That is a crazy price, PERIOD...

Thanks,

Brad

There's no magic secret short of having an "in" at the CRA's to simply delete information from your files.
While I'm not sure FicoMaster's "revolutionary" method qualifies as a "scam," I also know that it's not worth spending $137 on when the method can easily be found on the Net as evidenced by NorthernLights 8/20/05 post. I don't believe FicoMaster is saying that his method deletes negative info from your reports. In fact, his website screams that you don't need to delete negative info in order to raise your FICO score by as much as 200 points. The problem is, if you don't delete the negative info, especially if there are multiple negative TLs, and your lender does a manual review (as many credit card lenders do) then you're not going to get the loan or the credit card, no matter how high your FICO.

So then what else is there to magically raise your FICO scores? Think. We all know how the program works, so what else could possibly be done to raise your score.... without deleting negative information... and by paying somebody else and not the credit cards with high utilization....

Hmmm...... Putting fake histories on files? Going down to the county building and filing a bunch of your companies and then you subscribe to the CRA's and for a small fee, report bogus positive credit info?

scam.

So then what else is there to magically raise your FICO scores? Think. We all know how the program works, so what else could possibly be done to raise your score.... without deleting negative information... and by paying somebody else and not the credit cards with high utilization....

Hmmm...... Putting fake histories on files? Going down to the county building and filing a bunch of your companies and then you subscribe to the CRA's and for a small fee, report bogus positive credit info?

scam.

Too much info... Some people are liable to try that stuff out. :lol:

Thanks,

Brad