Hi everyone,

My car lease matures next month and i need to refinance it. I'm pretty much at 100% loan to value on the darn thing. I've been turned down by Household and E Loan even with my mother cosigning. she has perfect credit. I have three chargeoffs within the last three years but have never been late on my car payment.

has anyone else gotten approved? i'm in south carolina.

thanks for any advice. i have three weeks to do something!

btw, don't think i can buy anything else because the trade in value on the car is $2000 less than the payoff! the retail value is a little higher but there's no way i can sell it in time.

Right there is why auto leasing as an individual - SUCKS!!!

Are you sure you're only 2000 upside down and not going to get kabonged with mileage fees and bogus cleaning fees? I know some dealers will take the amount you're underwater and put it to a new lease if you want to go that route. But you're be paying more for a "cheaper" car.

I have three chargeoffs within the last three years but have never been late on my car payment.

Being a little bit bad in credit is like being a little bit pregnant...

Just because you made payments on other stuff but [EXPLETIVE DELETED] over a few other places doesn't mean that your score is going to overlook what happened.

Its like a dude wondering why a chick got pregnant because he wore a raincoat all the time except once...

It just takes one charge off to completely jack your credit...