CSC Closed

danc1262

Yeah, the weather forecasters were hyperventilating on how much rain we were going to get...

It was 100 plus degrees all last week and this week... And not a drop of rain...

And oh yeah... We were supposed to get our first cold front on Monday... Then it was changed to Tuesday... And now it is for next week...

I wish I could be this inaccurate when I am work and still get paid...

See here's the thing, though...the FCRA doesn't have a provision in it extending the time allotted for a dispute due to natural disasters...it's still 30 days.

I'll leave it to you guys to fill in the blanks as to what I'm telling you that you might want to do....

CSC's main offices are in Houston, though. If this were to go to court and this was the only reason you were suing (30 days when they were evacuated), I'm sure a judge would rule against you. While there's no provision for natural disaster, it'd be hard to pull off anyway.

:wink: