My Plan of Action - pls critque

getting my house

Ok I hope this is clear and not confusing. Not as organized as I wanted but the only way I could post. Below is my list of baddies.

OC's

ACCOUNT

DOLA/DOLP

SOL

BAL

AMEX

3-01/1-05

Mar-05

$ 0

PAYMENT AFTER CO/ COLLECTION

BEST BUY

9-02/8/02

Aug-05

$0

CO/TRANSFERRED/SOLD/PD

CHASE CC

8-02/7-02 J

ul-05

$0

CO/TRANSFERRED/SOLD/PD

CAP ONE

9-02/

Oct-05

$0

PD IN STTLMNT/ACCT CO/ACCT LEGALLY

PD IN FULL FOR < FULL BAL

DANVERS BANK - OD PROTECTION

4-04/

Apr-10

$4995

CO

FLEET

10-02/

Oct-05

$0

CO/TRANSFER/SOLD

NSTAR GAS

12-01/

Dec-03

$593

CO

(Won't Settle)

CA'S

1ST DELQ

SOL

BAL

ARROW

9-02/5-04

Sep-05

$0

COLLECTION

EQ- PAST DUE 120

TU-EX PAID

ARROW (SAME AS ABOVE)

NA FROM CR OR TC

$546

PAST DUE 120 DAYS

COLLECT AMERICA (FLEET CC)

8-02

Aug-05

$3995

UNPAID

Not Licensed in my state - being contacted by a "lawyer" Scott Lowery

COLLECTIONS

UNLIMITED (TIME SHARE MAINTENCE FEES)

1-02

?

$1164

UNPAID (won't settle)

Not Licensed in my state - have not heard from them in over a year

SUPERIOR ASSEST (ATT CELL)

4-01

?

$367

UNPAID (can't find me in system?)

Also am being contacted by mail & phone (daily and this past sunday? from 6:30am-5pm my time on) by another "law" firm - Sutariya - for Midland Financial Copr (Assignee of Chase) - Cannot find either on my states list of licensed CA's - Neither showing on CR

LATES

STUDENT LOANS

9 OF THEM LIST WAS PAST DUE 120 DAYS IN 2001 ALL OF THESE ARE CLOSED AND WERE CONSOLIDATED

CAR LOAN

LISTS 4 TIMES 30 DAYS LATE CLOSED AND PAID

As of today I have two pending investigations - EX & EQ. I have had a CA fall off 2 CR's and am waiting for it to fall off the 3rd. In the meantime I updated my personal info, which now brings investigations in 10/20 - 10/22 ( not inc. mail) So I am gathering my self for my next step.

I have already:

Disputed Arrow as pd, came back with a brand new line - old line did not update.

Dipsuted Best Buy, Car loan and students loans as never late - came back as remains but date did not update.

Now my strategy:

My initial idea was to do the 1-2 Punch with the CA's, wait for results, which brings me to after Turkey day, then submit right away for CHOD and dispute OC's.

My dilema is, when looking at a calender and reading ALL (400 posts) about CHOD, that I could actually send in twice for the holiday- before thanks and 12/1 for XMAS. Also read you should dispute CA's with CRA's before DVing.

So now I am a little unfocused. Any help, critiquing etc would be of help.

Thanks a bunch -

PS - Why in such a hurry? Would like to get a mortgage with BF in April 06. Looking to preapprove beginning of year :D

Galen, I don't know much, except for what I have digesting 24/7 for the past 2 weeks, however I owe you one CHOD never even occured to me, and since I mailed out my first stack of DV's this morning, the time frame couldn't be any better! I think its a winner of an idea, however, I am an inexperienced newbie who is grateful for enlightening me! Good luck to you!