commercial loan

mygirlayanna

Please help!!!!! I just purchased a home loan without any problems thanks to this board. My middle score was 665, and hubby's 660's. Now I have just found a commercial spot I want to purchase and lease out. Great deal and excellent location and all other spots in the strip are occupied. Question, I don't have 20% to put down. Maybe just enough for closing. The asking price is 200K and it needs about 30K in renovations. It probably appraises for 300K. Any suggestions?

Commercial loans do require a 20% down payment, so the information you have received is correct. There is more risk involved and lenders realize this.

Investment properties (residential) do not require 20% down payment, if the credit is strong enough, as a matter of fact with about 720 credit scores, 100% financing is available, but here again there is more credit risk, and your interest rate would reflect this.