Truecredit not showing dispute

getting my house

Hey Galen, Fancy meeting you here....ironic, I have the same question.....I have Truecredit and many people say it updates regularly, yet my scores have not budged, I have had some disputed items drop, and they are still showing.....if I send out DV letters to CA's, do i have to pull a fresh credit report during the DV time frame to show that they are still reprting.......????? If there is any realtime Credit online, please let me know about it, I hate the fact that I cannot see these things during the process...................

How ya comin along Galen....?

This place is like Alcoholics Anonymos.....my support group....lol....going thru my 9 step prgram.....Kicking A** and taking names.....see ya later...lol

spiagia

I have to hold off doing anything right now because I have disputes going with all 3 CRA's. I am waiting to see what happens so I can figure what to do during CHOD. Ravenous Wolf replied to my post re: that and said they didn't have much luck but I could try if it was my first time so I shall.

And addiction? My god I am reading here constantly for HOURS on end. Hoping all that I am learning, writing down and links I am saving will help.

You look like you are doing GREAT. Keep it up.

Are you guys updating correctly and only every 24 hrs. It is a little tricky to learn at first how to do this. I thought I was updating for about two weeks until some one on this board showed me how to update with truecredit. I promise it updates every 24 hrs and it does show disputes in process.....

tmac,

I go to the website, login, look at my report. On the right hand side it say update your report, I click on it , click confirm, then I get another page that says you can view or update. I click update. Is there something else I am missing? Yes some things do change, but I haven't seen a majority of my disputes show up on that site. By that I mean there is no notation saying this acct in in dispute on any line. But as I said in the OP I can see them noted on experian, and confimration numbers on equifax. So if they don't show on truecredit would that be an fcra violation? Or because they show with the CRA there are no violations?

Thanks

I just found out last night how to do the updates on TC. Sorry for the pervious thread, I was getting a little anxious. My anxiety hightened last night when I saw 8 derogs deleted, but score drop, which I posted in another thread. I am VERY discouraged, now I have to sit and *wait*....and I have no patience.......but I am going to try to practice *patience*.....I am just waiting for someone to *@&$ up, I am in a litigation frame of mind........lol

I have everything out so that it hits in time for CHOD........I have read that it hasn't worked for several people, however, I am keeping my fingers crossed, knocking on wood, and not walking under any ladders....lol

galen:

This is ADDICTING isn't it, you feel invincible with the more knowledge you digest......lol

Good thing this doesn't add pounds, otherwise, I would be getting OBESE....futhermore, my POOR children are being neglected due to this fixation......good thing child services hasn't stopped by! lol

Well it is day 8 since my disputes were submitted and still no lines on true credit showing my disputes. Still the same as OP. Not sure if this is a violation or not. In the past I did see "consumer disputes this item" on collection lines on truecredit so I would assume that the reason that it is not listed this time on truecredit is because the CA's and OC's are not submitting that info to the CRA's hence not on Truecredit.

Does this seem right?

thanks

Well it is day 8 since my disputes were submitted and still no lines on true credit showing my disputes. Still the same as OP. Not sure if this is a violation or not. In the past I did see "consumer disputes this item" on collection lines on truecredit so I would assume that the reason that it is not listed this time on truecredit is because the CA's and OC's are not submitting that info to the CRA's hence not on Truecredit.

Does this seem right?

thanks

Call TransUnion and ask to check on the status of your investigations.

• 2 weeks later...

It is my understanding that if I do that they will extend the time for the investigation another 15 days.

Also wondering/realizing that "under investigation" on a CRA's website does NOT mean the same as when the CA or OC puts the line "in dipute"

True?

And should I be signed up for three different credit watch websites, each sponsored by the CRA. Truecredit is sponsored by TU should I sign up with the ones for EX and EQ as well to make sure "in dispute" is showing up or is truecredit enough.

Thanks

and BTW - 22 days later still nothing on truecredit showing "in dispute"

disputing 1 OC with EX and 3 CA's with TU

jj - yes with true credit you get charged $10/month and you can update every 24 hours. So if you update monday at 7:08am you have to wait until tues at 7:08 am or later to update.

If you are looking to signup for truecredit do a search here. There is a walmart website where you can get it for 5 or 6/month (I found out to late about that)

galen