Chrysler Financial late charges bogus

doormat

I had a mini van financed through Chrysler Financial. At the end of the loan or he last payment, they claim I owed $385.00 in late charges. I didn't pay late often and when I did I paid the charges. Now they put 30 days late because I am disputing these charges. I demanded a detailed payment history and it does seem they posted payments way later than I mailed them . It is my word against theirs. I just want to inow if anyone else has had this problem with this company? I will never finance another car with chrysler!!!

I am with CF, I HATE them! LOL I haven't got to the end of the loan yet, but I have had nothing but problems with them!! I often pay 4 or 5 days late because of where my paycheck lands compared to the due date. I pull my report and it shows ALL of them as 30 days past! I don't know if they can do that. I was wondering if that was disputable since the longest would only be 5 days. I don't how you would dispute this but I wish someone does. It would be a great help.

Winter