My Calvary issue and ITS

ericasf

Hi there. I have received a letter from Calvary for a debt from 1998 (that was the last activity noted from that account) and now they have gone and placed a collections account on my credit report. I am wondering if I really have to do DV or can I just go ahead and jump right to ITS. They have committed SEVERAL violations and I know that I can win if I sue. WHat do you think?

Reaging, claiming that they are going to sue me although this is WAY beyond the SOL here in MD. I haven't looked at the whole situation thoroughly but those were the ones that really stood out from the beginning. They have not called me as of yet but I keep getting letters upon letters and they have placed the account on all of my credit reports.

I have the strong letter that I wrote to send them. I just don't know how 'safe' it is to post it on here. I am sure they check out various credit repair sites. I have been with this one for almost 3 years now. Love it and it has definitely helped me tons.

Ok, so i just got my experian investigation results back and Cavalry marked it as updated and put a note from experian for me to call Cavalry. YEAH RIGHT! I'll be callin' you real soon! So they are not going to budge, it seems so I am thinking that my next step is ITS. What do you think? I have had success with this in the past. In fact, i have made over $5000 by just sending ITS letters. Your thoughts????

• 1 month later...