Any success with Wolpoff? Platinum Financial?

ericasf

My husband has a judgment on his credit from them. I just figured out that it was actually W & A under Platinum. I know that they are very slimy and do things really crooked but smart crooked where they aren't getting caught. We never received a thing about this and as far as I can remember, my husband was never served (before we were married). I guess that point is pretty much moot now. I just want to try and dispute this but am not sure where to start and if it's even worth it with these people. Any insight would be MUCH appreciated! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!

I would go to the court where the judgment was entered and file a motion to vacate for improper service.

This happens all the time. Was it an MBNA account?

Depending on when the judgment was entered and the courts you may be eligible to still file. That would be my first move.