Orchard Secured Mastercard CLI

Does anyone know if I can add funds to my secured card via electronic bank draft? I called Orchard and I was told by the rep that she doesn't THINK that they accept funds electronically to put towards my card limit. She gave me the toll-free # at Intermountain Community Bank (who houses the savings account) to ask, but I keep getting this woman's voicemail. The way I see it is...if they can electronically withdraw the funds from my bank account to even open the secured account for the Mastercard, then they should be able to do it if I want to add $ to it. I just don't want to go thru mailing in a check, waiting 7 to 10 business days for it to post, blah blah blah. I want my increased credit limit to show up on my credit report by November when Household reports.

What do you mean "electronically"? Are you trying to add funds with a credit card? From a bank? What I was saying is that you can possibly add more funds to increase the limit with your bank account. Ask Orchard if the added funds will reflect the credit limit on your CRs.

Yes, that's what I meant - is there a way I can add to my credit limit via electronic bank draft (like they did when I first applied & opened the secured card)? So, are you saying that when I make a payment online using my bank account, I can just pay more than the balance & ask Orchard (prior to paying of course) if the over-payment will apply towards my CL? Hmm...I did think of that, but since Intermountain Community Bank holds my secured savings account, the funds will have to be deposited w/ them. It's a new day, so I'll try to reach that woman again @ the bank. Thanks for your help!!