Getting there slowly but surely

un4givn

I wanted to say a big Thank You :D to everyone out there. I have been a member for about 7 months and have learned sooo much. My scores have improved about 60 points on average in that time. Thanks to all you wonderful people I have deleted numerous inaccurate entries. Won a lawsuit and negotiated MBNA from 15.9% down to 7%- something CCCS was never able to do.

I am now much more educated about the whole credit industry and feel very empowered. I still have many negs all legit from 4 years ago or so- time will heal those mistakes.

Thanks to you all I will be able to buy a home in 2007 God willing - a dream I never even dared to dream.

So for all you newbies hang in there and for all you pros I could never thank you enough. I wish you all continued success and happiness.

Don't stop now! keep disputing those legit items until they are gone! I am happy for you that your score is improving! Since I found this forum, My score has gone from 535 to 675! Actually, all my negative items are gone, the only reason my score is still low is because now all my good accounts are new (around 1-3 years old).

I know how you feel! I am getting ready to buy my first Harley and I owe it to the people in this forum. Now that you know more, be sure to keep watching the forums and help answer questions when you can. That's how I try to repay everyone here. (though I have been away for 2 months because of school)

I am now much more educated about the whole credit industry and feel very empowered.

That was the real turning point for me...

The moment that I felt that I became an empowered consumer...

Instead of complaining about things or just being bewildered by them, I now understood them or at least try to research them...

I am now much more educated about the whole credit industry and feel very empowered.

That was the real turning point for me...

The moment that I felt that I became an empowered consumer...

Instead of complaining about things or just being bewildered by them, I now understood them or at least try to research them...

Amen RW

I have not done anymore research, but that is what sets this site apart from many sites on the Internet in General.

Nobody is asking you for money for something you can do yourself. It is just a big LABORATORY where people share their ideas and history to better help their fellow man or woman :D .

I just read an article the other day that stated that companies that buy accounts from OCs are on the rise. Im glad I have been empowered by the many knowledgable people on this site.

- Mike G.

Sje123-

I wrote to the President/CEO his assistant phoned me. I have everything in writing. They apologized about not being able to resolve my issues earlier- I had spoken and written to their special debt department a few times over the summer. They were very nice to deal with- I guess since they are still making a boat load of money they are willing to negotiate somewhat .