WFNNB - World Financial Network National Bank

NefertitiX

Here's an FYI from my dealings with them:

1- The account I was contacting them about was charged-off in 1999. In 2005 they didn't have any documentation save for copies of checks written towards the account. They did, however, still have the information in the computer system.

2- They back a lot of cards and are want to remove anything even without documentation.

3- Eventually, they can tire of responding to complaints and may give-in which is what happened in my case.

Headquartered in Ohio...if you have issues, you might try contacting:

Ohio Attorney General Jim Petro’s Office, Consumer Protection Section

BBB of Central Ohio, Inc.

Comptroller of the Currency, Customer Assistance Group

For good measure, complain to the FTC also.

Office of the CEO of WFNNB.

They are a subsidiary of Alliance Data Systems Corporation, so it's worth contacting them too.

I looked them up on the BBB.org site and got a hold of someone in client relations. Very helpful, accepted my PFD no issues at all. Faxed me a letter right away confirming our agreement. Checks in the mail next day and accounts gone off of TU in 3 days after they cleared my account.

Always great to hear that sometimes it can happen without a hassle. In my case, this account was listed as settled with other notations and since we disagreed on the information listed the struggle was to get it corrected or removed. Hopefully this will help someone also in a battle with them.

I had gone through all of the hoops and could not get anyone to tell me what it was I supposedly ordered several years ago that was not paid. All I got back was a letter telling me they couldn't tell me any of that, but I could send my payment to the address listed below. I filed a complaint online with the BBB and they got it taken care of. The only thing that miffed me was that I had a perfect account with them and in order for them to remove the false information, they removed the entire TL. But, in their letter advising me that they were removing the negative info, they did offer to set me up for a new account. I think not 8-)