Myfico.com

lisa8888

I signed up for myfico.com, which tells me my scores for the big 3, but how do I find out what my "official" score is, what # should I be going by?

And also, on the CR that they give, it doesnt show old addresses and employers. Is there a spot I should be looking on there to find out whats on my CR?

Does deleting those off help my score? I see a lot of posts suggesting people to do so.

Thanks

You should always have incorrect address and name information fixed. The reason is more mundane than you may think though: How can you dispute the accuracy of tradelines when even your name/address info isn't accurate? So fix the personal info first.

I did another post a few days back called "Why are my scores different between the big 3?" which explains the scores and how they differ from one bureau to the other. The other part of your question is answered there.