STINKING CSC

FixitNow

Here's the deal.

I disputed an old home tradline on my credit report that was not showing closed, had a balance, and an incorrect payment history. I did this in August and sent my request to CSC via CMRRR. They never responded. Just in case, I gave them some extra time.

Last week I sent a dispute letter asking them to remove the tradeline that they have failed to check and respond on.

Just got my activity report and they are now showing it as disputed. Isn't this in some type of violation for them not doing it the first time. Shouldn't they by law have to remove it?

Any help would be appreciated.

You said you sent the letter CMRR correct? Did you get the green card back in the mail signed and dated? If you did then you have the proof you need that they did not correct the information in time thus they should delete the tradeline..I believe they have 30 days from date of receipt.

What exactly is an ITS letter and where do I find one.

Further more, CSC has not deleted it, they have reinvestigated and once again Wells Fargo is reporting incorrectly. Round and round we go.

I am a little unclear about what the exact process is when csc failes to do the right thing. I have had some success just disputing but have never gone any farther.