Orchard Bank

Howdy all, I'm back after a long uphill battle, but we finally got discharged after a few hills. I've got a question hopefully someone can answer. I was playing around on the internet and found a site for Orchard Bank credit cards claiming that they get people back on track and help rebuild credit. I figured what the heck and applied. To my very much surprise, I was accepted. I'm supposed to be receiving my credit card in 10-14 days. I guess I'm a little leery about being granted a credit card after only being discharged for 1 month.

My question is.....does anyone have any information, good or bad about Orchard Bank? I would sure like to reestablish credit, but don't want to get wound up in a bad deal. Thanks for any input.

I'd say that a majority of the BKers have an Orchard Bank card, including me. Not a bad card, but it does have an annual fee. I'd plan on keeping it two years max. A better bet may be to look into credit union credit. Also, you now NEED to establish tradelines to improve your credit, so I wouldn't be leary about new credit!