Better to leave or better to dispute

sizax

Well, I had a simular situation where the CRA was showing my car note 1 time 30 days late. Well I bought my car in hopes it would help my credit. I paid it off a year early and when I disputed it, the company didn't response so that entire tradeline was deleted. So its a catch 22. so if you decided to dispute it please understand that if they don't respond, "POOF, IT's Gone."

for the most part i think its decent. I have 2 collctions still in the works that if they validate im going to negotiate pfd. Ive got a couple small cards/auto loan/secured loan (all current) and a couple existing things that have lates on them ranging from 30-90 day. I have 4 paid bounce checks that only show up on EX that im trying to get them removed. I found this site after I paid them off so im trying to dispute validate over and over. So we will see, they are all from the same law firm

fako scores are 541 TU; 513 EX; 542 EQ