Lower Promise Amounts = Higher Broken Promises?

nolo

There is a very enlightening discussion going on over at collectionindustry.com. Featuring Derek and collector1, two of CI's........uh........... "finest". :roll:

http://collectionindustry.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=9&threadid=3733

With collectors like these, (and there are a LOT of "these" out there), it becomes much easier to understand why sites like this one (Credit Info Center) are so important.

99% of the CA`s out there are "SCUM"

If the debt is a large amount, usually the OC will sue you.

If its a small amount, usually the OC will write it off, and sell it for pennies on the dollar. That way "they get SOMETHING out of it."

If you loaned a person $100 and they could not or would not pay you back, well, most would say piss on it and not deal with this person again.

If you loaned a person $10,000 and they would not or could not pay you, you, would sue the piss out of them.

This CA business is a big rip-off. when you pay them, you are feeding the fire with more fuel. These people sit around the office on a slow day and try to fiqure out how to scare,threaten,cheet,and steal consumers money.

If you owe money, PAY THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR. if they sue you or not.

DONT PAY A COLLECTION AGENTCY!!!

I decided to paruse through that site. I was, shall we say, mildly entertained. The "Pollyannish" discussions that were going on in that site made me feel like I was listening to wall to wall "Major Frank Burns". After a while, with my stomach thoroughly pumped, I endeavored to leave that site. Much as it makes me wretch, we really do need to keep an eye on "those people". There are certain individuals who should not be allowed to reproduce and folks, many of them are on that putrid site!