problem with address updating

getting my house

Ok months ago via phone I tried to update my addresses. TU was the easiest, EX was ok and EQ is just a bunch of dumb a****. I got what I could deleted. Disputed some TL's and they came off. about 2 weeks ago they all rec'd cmrr letters with copies of dl, ss and utility bill to update remove incorrect personal info. TU deleted immediately, EQ sends me an updated report saying they deleted everything , but everything still shows on report (this is not the first time they did this - included in their letter were copies of other letters they had sent saying all the addresses I disputed were gone but were still listed) and EX has done nothing.

called EQ to find out what was up. They deleted two of the 5 incorrect addresses and said they would look into the other 3, I have no idea what to do with EX.

Do I have to wait 30 days? If so is this the same as the dispute process where if they don't verify they have to delete. What should I do?

I am looking to do CHOD in the next week for turkey day and then again in dec for xmas. I don't think I will be using not mine for anything so I am not sure how imperative this is right now.

any help/input greatly appreciated

One month back, I tried calling Experian and diputed my old/inaccurate addresses. The lady said they are disputed. But 15 days see that nothing had been done. so I called them again and *acted* real pissed off. RESULT- All addresses, name variations, phone numbers, Employer Info G*O*N*E.

I tried the same with Equifax. They sent me a letter saying they deleted the addresses ( though I see them still on their credit report )

I found that Equifax doesnt let us view the *updated CR* even for the 3o day period. so chances are they really deleted the stuff but wouldnt let you see it unless you pay them $15 or whatever.

I do see that Equifax got rid of my old addresses in my TrueCredit 3-in-1s