Holy cow, what a jump

sizax

So i checked my Truecredit this morning and overnight my equifax jumped 50 points to 593. Ive never seen it that high. I understsand that is FAKO but 6 months ago it was at 500. Thanks all for all you have done. ive got a little more to go but i cant wait for the rest of them to follow suit. The only thing that i can see that happened was an account that I disputed and had removed (PBC) showed back up on my credit and reaged itself, it looks like its a credit card. So it shows closed and current with a 0 balance (no credit limit shown).

Yeah, but I envy you as you got the BK removed. Im about to send out my letter here within the next week. And its just equifax ( i consider them the small guys) now if it were experian. i would be flipping. im almost considering applying for a credit card from someone that pulls from equifax and take my chances Im only leary because I still have a couple of collections to fight/pay off and dont want the inquiry if its not going to go through. Anyone know of a card that ony pulls equifax?

Yes, but I "screwed up" on almost every single post BK card so it wasn't the BK that hurt the most.

You are doing the right thing by going after the little guys, in fact, I think it was just the phone call that did EQ over. They told me that they would not bend and to go ahead and sue them over the phone...however, the BK came off the next day.

Like I said, it was not the letter. It was the fact that I waited for them NOT to followup.