Jump to content



Recommended Posts

No, not really... BUT

It depends on whom you are dealing with, a court, a creditor, or a CRA?

It seems illogical that you have no other documentation available. You paid with checks -right? Get statements from your bank. TheOC or CA must have the documentation or else they can't be legally pursuing you.

You need to Dispute and DV the debt if its a CA If this is a court case they have to produce documents to show your liability, you file a petition for disclosure. That should yeild the documentation you need.

Good Luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.