Any luck with CBCS?

fixmycreditplease

• 1 month later...
CBCS did their usual ignore to my ITS, then CSC/EQ verified the tradeline as "correct".

I'm going to research over the weekend and hopefully whip up some lawsuit papers to send them.

DO you mind sharing your lawsuit papers or a template? I am new at actually reaching the suit phase..I've sent ITS letters. Now I need to go the next step.

• 1 month later...

hello,fixmycreditplease

My hsuband and I did, what we did is called later at night, about 9pm and talk to a rep about the account, and we did let them know we were in the midst of buying a house. Well we pestered them for a supervisor to talk to, and they gave up a supervisors name, and guess what? he was sane.

After we explained to him our situation, he deleted in 3 days.....

This weekend I will try to find the phone number and post it, if he is still there.

But evening ours is great to contact someone there, the reps there seem to be a little easier to talk with....

• 2 months later...

I have just heard from there hired goon here in texas.

Ok I followed the step by step instructions as to VOD them wait for response <30 days> VOD them again wait 15 days. File in my local court and have them served.

This was my plan from day 1 It took awhile but it worked. they never responded. Today was the 8th day of 10 to respond to the court

and as I know of today they didnt respond but hired this local lawyer,she called and said she was hired by CBCS and was given authority to settle this complaint for $300 which was a joke I responded with $650 and a deletion, she said she will get back with me Monday BUT DIDNT THINK THEY HAD THE POWER TO DELETE. If she even stutters that they cant or wont.I'm done with her because I have the proof of VIOLATIONS and I will dog them as they have done me.They are nasty people

I hope this helps