REPORTING QUESTION

blel0906

I just ran anouther round of disputed less than 30 days ago but checked My Fico today and saw a 20 pt increase at equifax YEAH!! most are still out for dispute but my mortgage has gotten a bit complicated...

When I first started this It appeared my mortgage was listed 2 times.. I disputed this 2 times and it kept comming back as not listed 2 times. I tried disputing by phone and was told to contact my mortgage company if I thought it should be changed. So I did and they explained that they had renumbered the accounts and one should be deleted they would handle..Well Mortgage was deleted completely from TU,EX and only one left on EQ...problem it was the old history that reflects 8 30 day lates cutting off 11/04 with current status 30 days past due (I was hoping this would be the one deleted) I decided to wait it out for a few months and hoped the current history would catch up but it never did. I disputed this time as account history innaccurate..Well it appears they have updated the balance the current status is current, however date of last activity still reflects 11/04 and their is no reporting history for the following months...so quite honestly I still don't feel its reporting accurately....and that the history will continue not to update..So my questions are should I continue to dispute the reporting of this account and if so what would be the best way of handling this? Call eq or go directly to my mortgage co?

You misunderstood...I had done no disputing for about 3 months and did a few about 30 days ago..I just checked status of disputes by pulling myfico before the 45 day online period was over..So I have not done anything to restart the investigation process over again yet....I am just a bit baffled about how to go about fixing this.

Never mind I just looked at my first pull when I started repair and at the new one...It does appear they have updated the history just never changed the last date of reporting...I am just going to keep an eye on it because the renumbered account is different than the origional...Hopefully the reporting will keep updating guess I will just have to live with the 30 day lates at least they are getting old.