Chase AGAIN

sje123

xshotx

I called them over the summer to ask why my card went up to 30 percent interest when I've always paid them on time and didn't even have much of a balance. They said they'd send me a letter. I didn't receive it.

I called back in November and they said it was "something" on my credit report. I said what since I had no negative info. They said they'd send me a letter. I called last week because they never did, I said to the woman, "I haven't done anything wrong and I'm being penalized and I don't know why and I don't get any of your letters explaining it to me." (and who knows how long it will take to get it straightened out).

She waived the finance charges for last month.

However, I called today to say that I heard (I heard it here but didn't tell THEM that) that Chase is no longer doing the universal default charge thing and they said they don't know where I heard that and even if that were true, it has nothing to do with the bump I saw in the spring.

So I said WELL WHAT DOES HAVE TO DO WITH IT BECAUSE NO ONE WILL TELL ME????

They said, for the 12th time or so, "The letter's in the mail."

I feel very defeated. :(