Another TU bumpage success

getting my house

Just wanted to tell everyone that I have NO - that's right NO - inquires listed on truecredit for TU. My FAKO score jumped 17 points overnite. I thought my CC balance went down (that's why my EX and EQ FAKO scores went up on TC) but no. I look at my CA's - still there - so I look at inquiries - NOTHING for TU. WOW.

I have been doing daily (m-f) pulls since Sept. 19th - I counted on experian 51 pulls from TC.

Nothing has changed for EX or EQ.

Just thought I would share

Just curious, why don't you guys just call Equifax to delete your inquiries. They don't even investigate them. I had 18 inquiries, I called and told them they weren't mine, they told me they would investigate for 30 days, within 2 days they were deleted. Same thing for my friend. They delete immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

I use all 3 services, TC, Eq Credit Gold, and CreditExpert. I had at least 6 TU Inqs from 2 months ago. I'm down to 2 now. I think some dropped off my EQ, I had a 8-point jump on my EQ, and I can't figure why. I'll have to look at my old reports. If it's that, I'll let ya'll know. Peace Out!

I called Equifax at the number on top of my credit report and gave them my report/confirmation number. I do this all the time so I know it works. Every time I do an inquiry that comes on Equifax, it gets deleted within 3 or 4 days. When the rep comes on the phone, tell them you have a lot of unauthorized inquiries on your credit report that must be investigated and deleted. They will say it takes 30 days but it never does. They never investigate. I've never had a problem. If you have a problem, hang up and speak with another rep. Trust me...it works!!!! Good luck. Let me know how it went.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, I am new to this credit thing too but I have had Truecredit now for a little over 40 days and really like it. I have just got done with my first round of disputing all Big 3 and even did my wifes too. I had some things deleted and some not. I disputed all online and I got mine & wifes experian back online within 30 days. However, I didn't receive the TU & EQ within 30 days so I sent a letter out the next day and requested all disputed items be deleted since no response was given within the 30 days (No return receipt, just regular certified mail, will check online). Now I will wait to see what happens. Just have to keep plugging away.

About a week ago, I disputed all inquirys on my Big 3 and wifes Big 3 by certified mail (No return receipt, can check online to make sure delivered). I am waiting to see what happens.

800 or Bust...

I have pulled my TC credit report jsut over 50 times in the past 60 days. I try to pull once per day.

TU started falling off a few weeks ago.

EQ is supposed to start after TU, but everyones milage vary's

Just called EX (see my post in credit repair on how to get free ex report and talk to a real person) then ask for fraud dept. when real person comes on the phone.

I have pulled my TC credit report jsut over 50 times in the past 60 days. I try to pull once per day.

TU started falling off a few weeks ago.

EQ is supposed to start after TU, but everyones milage vary's

Just called EX (see my post in credit repair on how to get free ex report and talk to a real person) then ask for fraud dept. when real person comes on the phone.

Did you actually have luck disputing inquiries with EX? If so, what did you say to get EX to remove inquiries. From what I know EX inquiries stick like glue.

• 4 months later...