Proof of verification letter????

Romeol99

Does anybody have a validation letter requesting detail of how they verified a dispute. I got a letter yesterday stating my dispute was verified but they didn't mention how they came up with the verification. Now I need a letter letting them now that I need proof.. Any letters of proof of verification out there????

then you have to follow-up with the validation process by looking at the top of the forum page and click on "Method of Verification" and follow what they say to do. According to their plan if they did not verify the account follow up with a letter stating that the account should be removed from your credit report. Please look at this sites sample letters for validation.

The CRA's thumb their noses at the FCRA constantly - that's pretty much all there is to it. The way our mental giants set it up, it leaves you to seek remedy yourself in court - which is exactly the game the CRA's play - a "go ahead an sue" type situation.

Browse through the lawsuit sticky in the Lawyer forum - you'll see I'm not making this up. :wink: A lawsuit is the only language they seem to understand. :?

So basically, their is nothing i could do??? If they only respond with a generated letter..... I'm stuck like chuck??

I've had success with giving them a contact person and phone number to the furnisher and claiming the furnisher told me they had never been contacted by them.

That, with a little promise to sue for failing to verify.