I'm going to have Midland served,what does this consist of ?

tmac01

I'm going to sSue Midland..I've just had it with them. What is the process and is using 1-800 Serv'em a good service to use ? I just don't know if that service will guide me through the whole process and will I just tell my story to them listing their violations and have them served ? Is it that easy ? Anyone been through this process, I could use the help because this is the only way Midland is going to take me serious..Thank You...

If you're going to sue anybody, you'd better know what you're doing - from the sound of your post, you're not even ready to fill out a complaint just yet.

There are plenty of resources available to go pro se. If you're not ready to go the distance, you'd be best served to pass it along to a consumer protection attorney.

GOOD LUCK...Midland are the nastiest JDC Bastards out there. They have made my life miserable.... I have filed on them with the BBB,FTC, Attorneys General and they just do this to me :moon: I have a Providian and a Fingerhut Account with them that honestly are not mine. I have to sue them but might just need a lawyer..Good Luck...........

I have a Providian and a Fingerhut Account with them that honestly are not mine. I have to sue them but might just need a lawyer..Good Luck...........

If these accounts are not yours send them a General Affidavit of Fraud, don't sue them. You can go 1 step futher to include a Police report, was easy for me did it on the phone and they e-mailed the report to me. Call MCM and get fax no for that dept, fax GAF/PR and follow up with CMRRR. This should resolve your issue with in 10 days. This also ensures the accounts will not be resold (in theory anyway).