I'm starting to hate Experian!!!

Guest chyna1057

Guest chyna1057

Can anyone explain to me why my EX score is a hell of a lot lower then my TU and EQ?

I've gone through my credit reports and updated everything to make sure what I have is reporting correctly and for the most part, they are all equal.

I did manage to get one my only judgment deleted, but guess by who!!!!!!

Yes! Experian! :shock:

But Why.....why oh WHY....... is EX so much lower then the rest? I can't take it. :cry::?:roll: It keeps going down for them and up for the rest.

Someone please shoot me! :lol:

I have the same problem. :( My experian score is way lower than the others. Like you, all my info on each credit report is about the same. I don't understand it either. To top it off, when I apply for something(that normally doesn't pull experian), it seems like they always pull experian!

But Why.....why oh WHY....... is EX so much lower then the rest? I can't take it. :cry::?:roll: It keeps going down for them and up for the rest.

First of all, credit bureaus are private businesses...

They are not the government and they don't have any governmental powers. There are no federal laws that require a creditor to report EVERYTHING in a timely manner to the credit bureaus.

It is strictly voluntary.

That being said, your credit report is based on what creditors tell the credit bureaus... And that is strictly voluntary!!!

If a creditor is only able to report good data like once in a while, that is not breaking any law. I have several creditors that do that for like only one CRA but they report everything every month just fine.

Some reports have more data inputted into it while others don't.

And it is not against the law for a creditor to have its head up its [EXPLETIVE DELETED].

But what you are doing perhaps the worst sin in credit repair and credit rebuilding. You are worring about your credit score.

[EXPLETIVE DELETED] the credit score!!!

Stop worrying about it. Your greatest worry ought to be about how you are exercising "responsible" credit behavior and paying all of your bills on time.

Responsbile credit behavior will eventually lift all your scores up therefore it is needless to devote any emotional capital in worrying about it...

Guest chyna1057
But what you are doing perhaps the worst sin in credit repair and credit rebuilding. You are worring about your credit score.

[EXPLETIVE DELETED] the credit score!!!

Stop worrying about it. Your greatest worry ought to be about how you are exercising "responsible" credit behavior and paying all of your bills on time.

Responsbile credit behavior will eventually lift all your scores up therefore it is needless to devote any emotional capital in worrying about it...

Blah....blah.... blah! Seems like someone here is a little bent out of shape.

First of all, I have come a LONG LONG way as far as my credit history is concerned. Especially, with all of the help that I have recieved from some great, wonderful, understanding people on this website. I am very proud of myself and accomplishments of others here. Yes I am a newbie and I still have alot to learn. I HAVE been worrying about how I am excercising "responsible" credit behavior and that IS my number one concern. I was just little confused as to why Experian was significantly lower. Just trying to get some helpful advice, or see what others had too say. That's all! I was on my pc, checking my credit report, and score and saw it was much less then the others. Got alittle p.o'd, posted here to vent and moved on!

I will just continue on doing what I have been doing and that is trying to improve/rebuild my credit history and I will worry about what I want to worry about.

Thanks! :wink: