If CA does not validate then what next ? 2nd letter ?

Okay,

I DV'd Collectech and they just plain ignored it...I waited 40 days and sent a 2nd letter staing that since they did validate the account that they must delete it...was this the correct thing to do ? Am I missing a step ? What should I do or should have done ? any help is greatly appreciated :)

Take the letter you sent the CA and a copy of the green card and printout from usps.com on the certified delivery, and dspute with the CRAs. Tell them the CA has not answered you. Say that since the CA has failed to validate to you, the item the CRA is reporting is incomplete, inaccurate or otherwise invalid. Tell them to remove it at once and let you know they have done so in writing within 15 days. Remind them that it is a violation of the FCRA if they do no delete it now knowing it is invalid. Send that letter certified mail.

Hey guys heres the catch...I did dispute this Collectech account with the CRAs but TU said it was validated before the 30 days..they told me this over the phone. They then asked me if I wanted to dispute it again so I did and now not only has collectech not validated it but neither has TU so its been around 75-80 days since I disputed with Collectech and 40 with TU....C'mon ya'll this has to be a violation..PLEASE tell me yes... I have a report # with TU that proves nothing has been done....HELP !!! :)